Ambitious organisations need to consider their tax affairs carefully to gain trust and stay ahead of their competitors.
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organisation and our award-winning teams can offer you a range of solutions, whatever the size of your business or the challenges you’re facing.
Using a combination of reason and instinct, we can work with you to develop a strategy that helps you both understand and manage your tax liability in a transparent and ethical way.
How we work
Whether you’re a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer one-to-one access to senior tax people across the globe. Our teams listen closely to your needs and respond quickly with insightful solutions.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- Direct international tax
- Global mobility services
- Indirect international taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies and Filed Surveys
- Marketing Consulting and Market Research
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial & Management Capacity Assessment
- Performance Management
- Capacity Building
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Business Risk Services
- Human Resources Management
- Internal Audit Services (Technical, Compliance, Operational and Financial Audits)
- Financial Management
- Financial Systems
- IT / MIS Audit Services
- International and Regional Experience
- Information Technology
- Budgeting and Costing